Formal presentations are a critical communication tool, and failure to deliver a good presentation will adversely affect your reputation, self esteem and effectiveness. By learning how to design and structure a presentation, then deliver it professionally, the learner will greatly increase their power to inform, persuade and influence.
Formal presentations are a critical communication tool for managers, and failure to achieve mastery of this medium results in a significant lessening of the manager’s effectiveness. By learning how to design and structure a presentation, then deliver it professionally, the learner will greatly increase their power to inform, persuade and influence.
In a fast-changing environment it is essential that organisations possess effective communication tools. Some messages must be delivered face-to-face, and managers competent in making effective presentations will ensure that those messages are delivered professionally, and in such a way as to achieve the desired results.
Having completed this course the learner will be able to:
• Structure an effective formal presentation
• Create maximum impact
• Deal with difficult audiences
• Identify and use the correct presentation media
• Structuring a presentation correctly
• Integrating audience needs to ensure ‘buy-in’
• Elaborating content for maximum impact
• Adding variety and emphasis
• Dealing with difficult audiences
• Using presentation resources effectively
Course Duration: 40m
You might also be interested in the following related items.
|Price is excluding VAT|